[Spridgets] List access issues on behalf of Zoom

shop at justbrits.com shop at justbrits.com
Tue Mar 11 19:56:53 MST 2008

EVERYBODY, I REPEAT EVERYBODY should do as was said in your initial
acceptence mail - Flounder, you are your list need to do for BOTH.

Ron, AFTER YOU do it, tell BZ the following:

Towards bottom of page is:

To unsubscribe from Spridgets, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options enter your subscription email address:

Put your SUBSCRIBED email addy in and click the button.  Next page has a
"send password" button;  click it and wait<G>!!  You will then receive YOUR
password OR an auto-generated  one which will allow you access to YOUR
personal settings.  You cab then "fix" things<G>!!

I STRONGLY suggest that you change the auto-generated password to your OWN
(so hopefully<VBG>) do not forget in the future!!

MM Administrator (& Owner<G>) for 9issa at justbrits.com