[Spridgets] rib-cage tranny jumping out of 4th gear

Jim Juhas james.f.juhas at snet.net
Wed Mar 12 22:43:00 MST 2008

Dve, worn needle bearings in/on the countershaft will do this.  But regardless of the various possibilities, tear down is in order.  The repair is tedious but not complicated.  I would repair instead of replacing it, unless you know and can completely trust your replacement source.

Jim
1957 MGA #311