[Spridgets] rib-cage tranny jumping out of 4th gear

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Wed Mar 12 22:23:07 MST 2008

My thanks to all who replied --- both on and off the list...
Many strange words were offered; such as "countershaft", "layshaft", "balk
ring", etc...
It sounds like VooDoo....    <G>
So it look like I have a lot of book-learning in fron of me.
I've never had to touch a gearbox in 58 years of working on mechanised
beasties - so I guess I've just been lucky...
Hit the sack tonight--- Hit the books tomorrow...

Thanks, once again, to you all...

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA