[Spridgets] SF Bay Area All-British Car Meet - Sept 6 & 7 Brisbane Marina!!!

rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net rfeibusch1 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 13 22:30:57 MST 2008

   Hi Gang,

   As  you  all  know  by  now, the Palo Alto park is no longer available
   for our  traditional   British  Car  Meet.   Just  signed  to  use the
   Brisbane,  CA  Marina for the 31st Annual Greater Bay Area British Car
   Meet on Sept. 6th and 7th, 2008 - Details to come.........

   I am also working on bringing back a fall meet in LA

   Best,

   Rick Feibusch

   Meet Coordinator