[Spridgets] Here's another

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Sat Mar 15 23:29:57 MST 2008

No it was not for the locking panel you are talking about because I bought
one of those for my Bugeye.  There was no handle on the hinged locking
panel.  You just turned the skeleton type key and pulled it open with the
key.  It is still installed on my car and looks quite nice.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite

hardy.john at cox.net