[Spridgets] FW: [Healeys] [Fwd: (SBD News) FW: Help for John Fitch]

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Fri Mar 21 16:15:04 MST 2008

Subject: Help for John Fitch

The following email was sent to CT Governor Jodi Rell <governor.rell at ct.gov>
(I did not mention John's racing activities as they are shown in the
attached websites):

Dear Governor Rell:
A friend of mine and a true patriot, 90 year old John Fitch of Lime Rock,
CT, needs assistance.  Among events in his life, John was a fighter pilot in
WW II and a POW in Germany.  He also invented the Fitch Inertial Barrier
(the yellow barrels seen prior to bridge abutments and highway exit ramps).
His whole life has been dedicated to research in automotive safety.  I have
included two websites below that explain his situation and hope you can help
this fine gentleman.  Thank you,

http://www.cwnicholls.net/fitch/fitch.html
http://www.docrebuild.com/curr-evnt/currentevents-116.html

R. Allen Olmstead
29 Sequin Street
Newington, CT 06111-3432

-----
I also emailed Senators Dodd and Lieberman; their email addresses can be
found on US Senate website with provisions for direct email.  John's CT reps
are:  CT Senator Andrew Roraback and CT Rep Roberta Willis.  I would suggest
visiting State of CT website for email help.

Al
Checked by AVG.
8:10 PM

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
mgcharlie.vcf]
Healeys at autox.team.net