[Spridgets] was 295 head now X

Jim Proefrock proefroc at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 24 07:15:41 MST 2008

On Mar 23, 2008, at 7:35 PM, Ron Soave wrote:

> Make that (swept + unswept)/unswept.  Too many X shows
> this week.

I saw them in Minneapolis Saturday night. My ears are still ringing.

Didn't get to speak with BZ (even though I was leaning on his monitor
all night), but I thought they did excellent work. The last time I
saw X was maybe '88 or '89ish? in their Zoom-less configuration, and
an 8.5 month-pregnant Exene singing while sitting on the drum riser
for most of the evening. I liked the Saturday show better ;-)