[Spridgets] Bugeye Windshield Frame

Trevor Jessie trevorwj at insightbb.com
Thu Mar 27 04:11:13 MST 2008

I've had good luck with Zoop Seal for keeping polished Aluminum shiny.  As
for the gouges, if they are very deep then you need to find a someone that
is good at tig welding and have them filled it.  Then file it and smooth
with emery cloth and final sanding  and buffing.

As for removing the anodizing, I've used oven cleaner(lye).  But you can
sand it off as well.  Use emery cloth unless us have a large stock of
sandpaper.

HTH
Trevor