[Spridgets] Runaway motor

Jim Juhas james.f.juhas at snet.net
Sat Mar 29 08:01:51 MST 2008

You need air and fuel to run that fast, so only being rich seems
unlikely unless something is pulling the throttle plates open.  Are
these HS2s or some other variety of SU carburettor?  But, also check
timing, and you mentioned a "different set."  Did you try it with the
originals with different results?

Jim
1957 MGA Coupe #311