[Spridgets] Original Battery dimensions

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Sat May 3 20:48:39 MDT 2008

Thanks to all for your replies. I am not sure what course I will take quite
yet. I have been running without one for so long, I can go a little longer.
I have the battery up against the firewall, but I have a thick rubber mat
between the firewall and the battery.
I'll get it figured out, but first, I gotta find out why the clutch is not
working well. I have taken up all the slack on all the wallowed out bolts
and clevis pins. I'll do another bleed, as per Colin's instructions, and see
what that brings.

Brad

--
DON JULIO 1942