[Spridgets] Two perfect cylinders?

Maxime Slegers max at maxengland.com
Wed May 7 08:22:49 MDT 2008

Just a guess:

Did you check the fuel line between front and rear carbs? does petrol
split equally between the two carbs? If the line between the two is
obstructed, the rear carbs will get less petrol, and the front ones will
be flooded, won't they? And do your floats work well?

Tell us when you find a solution so we all know.

Max