[Spridgets] Help !! Missing interior trim piece needed...

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Wed May 7 19:56:42 MDT 2008

Brad,

Fantastic...

I very much doubt that you have both the left and the right ones...
The DPO didn't use the hidden bolt on the drivers side... he just put a sheet
metal screw right throught the part into the body!!!!  So there's thi sbig
cross-head screw showing where there should be smooth...

Let me know how much (shipped) to 99354, and I'll send you a check and
my home address

BTW... Horler's book shows the cockpit surround and the door mouldings
as being vinyl covered. The ones on my beast have been painted to look
like aluminum with sparkly bits in it... Should they be covered or doesn't it
matter as I'm not going for concours....???

I did try calling but I don't know what time zone you are in...

Thanks a lot for your effort...   ;-))

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA