[Spridgets] PAINT COLOR

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Wed May 7 21:03:39 MDT 2008

Michael Burkhart wrote:
> DOES ANYONE KNOW THE COLOR NUMBER OF THE INSIDE OF THE INSTRUMENTS FOR THE BUGEYE? ALSO IS THERE A PROBLEM IN PAINTING THE OUTSIDE OF THE INSTRUMENT HOUSING?

I paint the inside of the housing white, mask off the triangle and then
paint the greenish/blue with Rustoleum American Accents
Aqua, it's a very close match and an off the shelf paint at the hardware
store. The outside of the housing gets Rustoleum Matte Nickel, again
close enough to original for an off the shelf paint.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ