[Spridgets] It's always something

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Thu May 8 18:23:20 MDT 2008

Marc

HF does have a $20 paint gun, I use if for the quick stuff like
radiators, or small parts that need to be car color before assembly.  In
fact, I got one on sale for $9.99, cheaper to toss it than to clean it.
Paul A, if he is in better condition has the correct green engine paint.
I have seen a couple of his posts so I think he's doing better, I sure
hope so.
As for a color match on the car, check out the fleet colors at the local
auto paint supplier, there is something close for sure.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ