[Spridgets] Plus one wheel size/availability?

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 18:33:09 MDT 2008

I believe that price is about right.  I found these guys on the web and was surprised at the price.  I just need somebody to tell me from experience that they actually fit under square arches...  Kind of hard to return them if they don't fit when you ship them across the Atlantic.

  Anybody seen this combo on a pre-'74 Spridget without fender flares?

   - David

Ed's Shop <shop at justbrits.com> wrote:
  Vigil:

<>

Have you checked that price lately?? I would expect it is way higher due to lackluster Dollar vs Pound?!?!?
You are subscribed as tncarnut1 at yahoo.com

http://www.team.net/archive