[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] A relative of the Tin-Worm ??

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Fri May 9 22:28:03 MDT 2008

If he was going to put the bonnet hinges on wrong, why not these brackets as
well.
Who is this HUGE "F" up, who is from Missouri, that you got your "restored"
car from.
 I want to make sure we all are wary of him and his "restored" bits, while
we are at LOTO!!!

--
DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad