[Spridgets] new car in the stable

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Sat May 10 12:26:00 MDT 2008

My oh my, what have I done?  It was too good to pass up.  The handshake deal
will hold until the replacement pink slip shows up.  $1K for what you see
below.  NO rust to be seen.  Very solid and clean underneath.  3 into 1
header, hanging open, no pipe.  Rear arches cut and bondo-flared to hold more
rubber. Two extra intake manifolds, four extra carbs, extra ribcase, pair of
Mikuni carbs.  Silly DPO things under bonnet, but no biggy.  The fiberglass
bonnet has a few cracks and is very poorly aligned for now, but should be a
piece of cake for an old kayak builder like myself.  Needs grill and top bows
at the very least.  And the velour interior will be short lived.

http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t48/Glen_B/MkIII/

It will have to wait until after Missouri and my wife's Traveler's paint job,
but next spring.................

Glen Byrns