[Spridgets] Tennessee Shyster--No LBC

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Sun May 11 07:09:32 MDT 2008

Yep David--I was telling my wife on the way home from that escapade that this is the very reason why I do all my  own building, drywalling, electric, plumbing, general fixing and as much car repair as I can.  There are too many shysters out there in all of the crafts and mechanics fields.  But again, don't get me started on bankers either. LOL

--David C.
"Those who matter don't judge me ... those who judge me don't matter." -- Anonymous

From: "David Lieb" <dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com>