[Spridgets] It's always something*

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Sun May 11 16:53:04 MDT 2008

Within FIVE POUNDS of........nah, five years of college (BA degree) took
care of that.  But then, one summer of "deckin'" on a big-horsepower
towboat took care of the college beer gut (and, back in those days,
towboat crews ate like kings).
Actually, I could be quite content living in Paducah, KY (great old
river town which, unlike Pittsburgh, understands and appreciates it's
river heritage).
The rural south, particularly along the rivers, I'd be fine with, except
it's too stinkin' HOT.

I'm basically an educated redneck, with a taste for expensive beer ;)

Bud Osbourne