[Spridgets] Bugeye Group..... Re: super fast - Midget - 4 Sale

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 14:01:57 MDT 2008

".. I am reminded of an article by Satch Carlson in Autoweek some
years back "

  Wow, Satch!  I'd almost forgotten about him.  Anybody heard anything from Satch lately?  Used to love reading his articles.  I have a signed copy of his book, "Running on Empty" which is basically a 'best of' collection of his articles.  Haven't heard anything from him since the alleged incident with the female student at his school.  He's a great writer, very funny.

   - David Booker