[Spridgets] Two questions

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Mon May 12 21:40:19 MDT 2008

How do you get an inner fulcrum bolt out if it is rusted to the inner
metal part of the bushings.  Ran into that at Gerard's house last week.
We beat on it, sprayed it with Busty and tried everything to get it out.
Turns out the bushings coming out were not as bad as we thought and we
just left it in, but changed the rest out.  There is always one bolt in a
job that won't come out.  Even Gerard said he had not seen such a stubborn
bolt before.  It's only been in there 8 years.  Not a lot for Southern
California and the car has never been in the rain.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

dmeadow at juno.com