[Spridgets] car cheating

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Tue May 13 20:26:18 MDT 2008

I have a confession to make I have been cheating on my Sprite. I finally
bought a VW Split Window bus. I have it stored at my friends junkyard where
i work on it and it is almost as rusty if not worse than Franks white Bugeye
was. I have loads of welding to do and I just stripped the camper kit out so
I can get to work. We are getting her started next week after I hose out all
the mouse poo. I just transferred the title so I wouldn't loose it and I
found the bus in Minnesota it was dirt cheap but the shipping went up almost
$400. more in 4 months so that was scary. I was surprised that the
transporters jayhawkautotransport.com transports non running vehicles at a
somewhat reasonable rate although the gas price hike was occurring across
the board. I'll be working on it at the junkyard so my neighbors don't freak
out with all the cutting noise and I'll need their lift. But Pinky keeps the
garage : ) My freewebs site for the bus is a little slow loading the
pictures but it works.
Linda

62 California Sprite (Pinky)
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner