[Spridgets] Painted my MG

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Wed May 14 05:51:37 MDT 2008

AND that you didn't make the same mistake as a horror story I heard several years ago--a guy painted his car in the basement, red, I think, only to find that the mist had been picked up by the air conditioning system and distributed throughout his house.  Yep, red coating on all the furniture, beds, etc.  Wife not happy.  8^)

--David C.
"Those who matter don't judge me ... those who judge me don't matter." -- Anonymous

From: "Ed's Shop" <shop at justbrits.com>