[Spridgets] Engine stand for rebuilding..

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Fri May 16 18:38:46 MDT 2008

I have used the factory rocker arm cover studs for years to pull and
reinstall the engine/transmission/drive shaft and have never had a
problem.  Must of been those fancy studs that caused the problem :-)

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor)
2000 Miata Special Edition