[Spridgets] Carlisle & Sprite Jubilee / Who Went ?

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Wed May 21 20:23:51 MDT 2008

*http://tinyurl.com/6l8qqy

Here is a post of some of the Sprites at Carlilse, more on the following
pages. The white sprite on the bottom of the page is my 58 with the
black 1958 NJ tag.
The 50th Sprite meet was....well it was WET! My Sprite did dry out on
the drive home today.
But we had fun. Met some old friends, made some new ones, and matched
faces to list members. I heard we had 120 Sprites, mostly Bugeyes.
John Sprinzel was there as was Gerry Coker, both signed my 59 along with
a noted Play Boy Bunny who was thrilled to sign her name to a car for
the first time ever.
If you must know who it is, she was a bunny in London , signed my car
with her name followed by PBB :)
For the rest of the story, come to Missouri.
PS, she owned a Dino.
*

--
Frank Clarici