[Spridgets] Wheels

bushwacker4 at zoomtown.com bushwacker4 at zoomtown.com
Sat May 24 20:44:42 MDT 2008

Bud - These look like the "Cosmic" brand wheels I sold back in the '70s when I worked at a BAP/Geon parts store.  There were 2 styles - the ones you have and a multi spoke design,  Both styles were not available for all applications.  Spridget wheels were only in the style you have.

Not so... I have a set of Cosmic magnesium wheels that are different (earlier than the spoked wheels) and so does Guy Weller of this list. I have never seen any over here like Guy's. The wheels in Bud's photo remind me of the stock alloy wheels on a Jensen Healey. They might have been manufactured by Cosmic just for that car.
--
Kent
1960 Bugeye