[Spridgets] Sprite Jubilee Photos

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Tue May 27 13:58:24 MDT 2008

Hi David,

Missed you at the meet this year.  I'm expecting to get one film  tomorrow
and another film in a  couple of weeks.

However, I think a photo taken by someone other than myself captured the
spirit of Spridget ownership.

The image is of Walt working on his Bugeye on the car park in the pouring
rain while I held a union jack umbrella over him to keep him dry.

The problem was a dud condenser and once swapped for a good one the car
started first time.