[Spridgets] Business

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Thu May 29 11:22:56 MDT 2008

Yes, I understand how hard it is to imagine, as we're being told by the
"elites" that we're suffering under the worst economy since The Great
Depression, yet my telephone keeps ringing with new
Wow!  I can hardly WAIT until we get someone in office who REALLY
understands how to "grow the economy" ;)
'Til then, it's just me, my guns & God, I guess.
Bud Osbourne