[Spridgets] Got caught in the rain, glub..glub..glub

David Ramsey dwramsey at att.net
Sat May 31 21:23:59 MDT 2008

A roll of paper towels in always good to stop up those little leaks also
helps keep the inside of the windscreen dry.
		Crash

Okay took the car out this morning with the sun shining 2 hours later I am
in home depot and the sky opens up.  Luckily i put the top up but when i was
driving home in the total down pour i had water pouring down my right leg
from behind the dashboard.  Any ideas as to where the water is coming from
and how to stop it?