[Spridgets] New tires, fresh carbs...

Timothy H. Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Sat Nov 1 15:08:31 MST 2008

I looked up the MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET (MSDS) for Starbright. It
is basically salt - calcium chloride. What ever you do, don't ever
spill the bucket in your car! You can make your own Starbright by
putting some calcium chloride in a plastic bucket. Calcium chloride
is used in many ice melting products or you can probably get a 50
pound bag from a box store or snow removal place. Buy it now, 'cause
when it starts snowing in WI you won't be able to buy any.

At 05:45 PM 11/1/2008, Larry Daniels wrote:
>Chris, see if he can get a couple of the plastic containers of the desiccant
>that they put in the boats for winter storage.  It works great for keeping
>things dry inside the car.  I got mine from West Marine.  It's called Star
>brite No Damp.  It's even re-fillable.

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/