[Spridgets] 1275 weber conversion question

Nathan Causey irish_32_ at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 21:58:56 MST 2008

I have put a dcoe 45 on my 70 midget- 1275-  for pure spite I have eliminated
all emissions, and evaporative loss control and simply run a strait line from
the tank to the new electronic fuel pump to the carbs.  The question  I have
is will this work.  I have a lot of work to put the car back together but I am
putting in a new tank from Victoria and the evap loss congrol hole was not on
the tank also the weber does not have the hose fittings for the evap loss
control. so simply all of this system is not being installed on the car

any thughts> Support Team.Net http://www.team.net/donate.html> > You are
subscribed as irish_32_ at hotmail.com> > http://www.team.net/archive> >