[Spridgets] 1275 weber conversion question

bighealey at charter.net bighealey at charter.net
Mon Nov 3 15:02:06 MST 2008

Not DCOE  - Single downdraft progressive.  I don't have all those jets and venturis to change out every time I change altitude or tuning.  That's why I went to a single downdraft.

Anyone that uses dual or triple DCOEs for the street just wants to open the hood for wow factor.

Way overkill for street.  IMHO