[Spridgets] 1275 weber conversion question

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 15:46:47 MST 2008

I think you mean you have a twin choke downdraft progressive.  I say  that
because if you don't have 2 chokes it can't be progressive.  Your  venturis are
most likely but not necessarily fixed but you do have all those  jets and
emulsion tubes and air correctors and by the nature of the design of  the carb you
face the identical issues a sidedraught DCOE Weber carb has when  you change
altitude or tuning.

I think this is all I say on this thread - someone else chime in.

W e s l a k e 1330