[Spridgets] Go Vote - NO LBC

Jim Hammack hammack at GotSlack.org
Tue Nov 4 16:53:34 MST 2008

   I just voted and it took three minutes.  Including waiting in line.
   Of course, most of my precinct is now in the Gulf of Mexico.
   (two blocks from the beach in Long Beach, Mississippi.)

  I cannot work out why you have to queue for so long just to vote! What
takes
  all the time?  When there are elections here the total number eligible to
  vote at my local polling station is around 120. I have voted at every
  election in the last 40 years and have never yet had to queue.

  Guy