[Spridgets] Go Vote - NO LBC

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Wed Nov 5 20:53:07 MST 2008

Guys, you aren't looking at this the right way, my 20 year old son hit
it on the head, he's going up to every Obama T-shirt wearer and asking
for half of what they have, spread the wealth quickly.  When I asked
why not just go 20% he said that someone will come up to him for half
so he has to have some cash to hand out...

Lester