[Spridgets] hit a new low = politics now religion - Cya

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 7 07:30:31 MST 2008

Everyone,

A lot of you have been a big help and i am going to miss you. Those of you who
feel politics and religion are part of a car group. Your wrong in my book. I
do not feel i have to put up with more off posts then on subject posts. I have
put up with the off posts because there is some great information supplied by
some people. Well now that the group has hit a new low so i am leaving. If i
wanted to hear about religion & politics i would sign up for those groups.

Color me gone,

Cya

Vigil