[Spridgets] hit a new low = politics now religion - Cya

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Fri Nov 7 10:07:49 MST 2008

David Lieb wrote:
> .
>
> I have not seen any "religious views" promoted on this List.
Wait a minute! It is religious and it has a lot to do with a Sprite.
The Holy Sprite! I mean it is for a priest, we are calling it the Holy
Sprite which is a play on the Holy Spirit, and we are having a good time
doing it. Now all I have to do is put that "Vote Demopublican" bumper
sticker on it as soon as we put the bumper on the car and it will make
everything full circle on this list ;) Sprites, Priests, and Politics.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ