[Spridgets] hit a new low = politics now religion - Cya

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 10:51:23 MST 2008

Was he Montana Bob reincarnated?

Ooops I made a religious reference.

Weslake-Monza

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com writes:

Everyone,

A lot of you have been a big help and i am going  to miss you. Those of you
who
feel politics and religion are part of a car  group. Your wrong in my book. I
do not feel i have to put up with more off  posts then on subject posts. I
have
put up with the off posts because there  is some great information supplied by
some people. Well now that the group  has hit a new low so i am leaving. If i
wanted to hear about religion &  politics i would sign up for those groups.

Color me gone,

Cya

Vigil