[Spridgets] Holy Sprite update

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Sun Nov 9 14:11:09 MST 2008

Dr. Jack just took the Holy Sprite down the road for it's maiden
journey. To quote Frank, "it's a miricle".

Larry

Larry Macy, Ph.D
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

"I finally figured out what email is for. It's for communicating.with
people you'd rather not talk to." G. Carlin

Sent via iPhone