[Spridgets] seat belts & roll bar

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 07:26:47 MST 2008

.
My '71 came with a three-point belt that does not have any retraction feature
and it will hold you in pretty good.  After the Holy Sprite, I've
been thinking about new belts the same as Phil .  I do have a roll bar that
will go in later this year along with some different seats (and new belts).
I've been thinking about four-point belts because I too like the feeling of
being secured in a sports car.  Unfortunately I think the rollbar will be too
high to be a good mounting point.  Should I get somebody to weld in a
seat-belt bar with tabs at shoulder height across the two upright portions of
the hoop?  Any other ideas?

 - David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island