[Spridgets] seat belts

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 13:04:34 MST 2008

My 68 Midget has 3 points which were already in it when I got it. I keep
them due to the ubiquitous seat belt laws however, I have installed the best
safety measure of all in my car. One which greatly reduces the likelihood of
needing safety belts at all...

A careful and well trained driver...   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough
to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson