[Spridgets] seat belts

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Sat Nov 15 13:11:41 MST 2008

Defintely the way to go.  I have a 6 point belt set in my 69 Sprite  road car
that are FIA and SFi certified.

If any publication says don't fit a 4 point belt set in a road car ask why
they say that?  if fitted correctly there is no good reason I can think of
(except not having a roll bar) for not fitting them.

Weslake-Monza 1330