[Spridgets] Why I wear seatbelts...

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Wed Nov 19 13:45:56 MST 2008

In the UK after it became law to wear seatbelts the fatality rate dropped
causing a similar reduction in the availability of vital organs for
transplants.  So, while the odd person might have survived a crash because  they didn't
wear a seatbelt the overall odds work in the direction that belting  up saves
lives.