[Spridgets] my car in a newly released music video

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Fri Nov 21 17:46:53 MST 2008

FWIW, worked OK for me tonite. Maybe they fixed it.

Larry

On Nov 21, 2008, at 12:32 PM, Jack Laird wrote:

> Aye, link no good.
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Yealy" <lbc at littlebitcountry.com

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams