[Spridgets] Cool weather drives

David Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sat Nov 22 00:49:34 MST 2008

Hey Leo!

Antique Auto Battery supplied mine.  It's a tar top case but gel-cells
inside.  They supplied it 4 years ago as a test to see if they would
hold up.  They only charged a small amount as it was a development
program.  I never disconnect it or charge it.  It's a G27L I think, I'd
have to measure mine.  Call and ask if they still make it with the gel
innards.

http://www.antiqueautobattery.com/

nfi,etc.

And I got the MGA running and went for a drive on Wed.; a balmy
38*F....Jim, at 70 mph, what's the windchill?  ;-)

Dave
59 :{)
59 MGA
Burlington WI