[Spridgets] bugeye blower motor needed--Valve too

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sun Nov 23 18:40:17 MST 2008

Bill L wrote:

>        anybody have a heater valve ?    mine's stuck .. ON!

I have a spare heater valve or 2 Bill, I can send you one.
I need your address.
Sorry chuck,  today on the tour with the Bentley Drivers in you neck of
the woods, the blower on my 67  started to sound like a sewing machine!
As the day wore on, it got louder, as we neared home, it was ungodly!
It still works, and it's a bit noisey I think I have a spare and if I
can figure out what is loose in mine, maybe we can fix it.
It runs, but I think it needs a bearing or something. And I know there
are no bearings in the motor. Maybe just a loose nut at the squirrel cage?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ