[Spridgets] 5 speed

Matt Hagopian mhagopian at hoppetool.com
Mon Nov 24 18:33:51 MST 2008

haha, we want a spare motor just in case. We are figuring our current motor
is running about 105-110 because of the headwork. 12:1 pistons, scatter
pattern cam, I forget the valve sizes but they are the biggest you can fit
before you have to offset them. ported and polished. 1.5:1 lifters.
there is a lot of good work in the motor we have, but there is no reason not
to build a better one!

--
Sincerely,

Matt Hagopian