[Spridgets] Black Friday & LBCs

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Fri Nov 28 09:03:00 MST 2008

Yes I had to go shopping today, it's sort of a tradition to go get at
least ONE item on Black Friday.
Sort of like listening to Alice's Restaurant on Thanksgiving day.
But here are a few words of wisdom from some one who has BTDT and still
didn't learn a lesson.
Do NOT take an Austin A40 to go buy a 42" flat screen TV. Even though
the car is 50" wide, the TV in the box just does not fit.
So I had to come home and get the truck  :(
But I did go back out to Sears to swap out all my dead crapsman
screwdrivers in the A40.
Yes I have gone out in the Sprite and came home with a giant box with a
kiddie car in it once, Diane was trying to hold the box which blocked
most of my vision. And the time my daughter and I went to the mall at
Christmas only to find out all those packages just don't fit in a Bugeye
boot real easily so we stuck a few in the MGA parked next to us with a
note...
"Jim please stop by and deliver what we stuck in your boot, It all
didn't fit in the Sprite"
We are both crazy, we both do our shopping in out LBCs.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ