[Spridgets] Black Friday & LBCs

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Fri Nov 28 11:40:00 MST 2008

Hope all had a very Happy Thanksgiving !!!

<<Yes I have gone out in the Sprite and came home with a giant box with a
kiddie car in it once, Diane was trying to hold the box which blocked
most of my vision.>>

Sorry to say Frank, but I actually remember when you posted THAT one !!
L'dMAO because I could just picture it !!!

Somewhat serious question, just ran across an eBay sale I would like to get
more info re the item but it IS a Netherlands vendor<F>!!

Anybody got an idea of how to get the page in English ??

Hopefully TIA !!

Ed