[Spridgets] headlight question

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Sat Nov 29 09:33:53 MST 2008

Ryan,
I'm pretty sure that the ground for the headlights, parking lights, horns,
etc is located on the inside (engine compartment side) if the right, inner
fender.  There is a captive nut on the outside of the inner fender, and a
Phillips head screw goes thru a ring connector, and into that captive nut.
Clean the ring connector by soaking it in a small container of white vinegar
(amazing stuff for cleaning copper & brass electrical fittings), clean a
small area around the captive nut to bare metal, then coat everything with
conductive, electrical grease before reassembly.
Bud Osbourne